A historical geography of cotton farming in NSW and QLD: adaptation and adoption
Community Conversations Edition 5: Innovative Small Business in Communities
Recipients of the 2010 community action fund
2011 SUSTAINING RURAL COMMUNITIES CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD IN NARRABRI AT THE CROSSING THEATRE TUESDAY 22ND MARCH WEDNESDAY 23RD MARCH
Community Conversations Edition 4
CRC effort in securing skills for the future
- Cotton basics
- North West machinery partnership program
- Cotton and grains irrigation management workshop series
- Field to fabric cotton course
- Certified BMP Farm Manager and Recognition of Prior Learning Assessments
Community Conversations Edition 3
The Cotton CRC and CRDC have joined forces with the University of Tasmania which hosts the Primary Industry Centre for Science Education (PICSE)
Community Conversations Edition 2
Outcomes and interviews with students and advisors of a program the Cotton CRC in conjunction with CRDC and the AES are piloting.
- School Traineeships in the cotton industry are a huge success.
- Keeping Young People in Agriculture
Community Conversations Edition 1
Preliminary findings from the research undertaken by Judith Stubbs and Associates
- The Contribution of Cotton to Employment in Rural Communities.